As home stagers we’ve heard it all, but the truth is: WE DON’T WANT YOU TO LIVE “HERE” ANYMORE!! Our goal is the same as every seller and agent, we want to get you the most money for your home, while selling it fast.
The Way You Live in Your Home, and The Way You SELL a home are Two Very Different Things
Five Major Differences
The Way You Live in a Home:
- Sofas are arranged to get the best view of the TV.
- Personal Items, such as Family photos are found throughout.
- A style of decorating that suits the current homeowner.
- Clutter, disorganization, and chaos with everyday items (no judging, we all have it).
- Eyesores such as tangled cords, neglected maintenance, and over-the-top paint colors.
The Way Your Home SELLS:
- Furnishings are arranged to evoke a high-end, spacious, easily accessible feeling.
- Around 75% if not ALL the previous furnishings and accessories are gone, having been replaced with brand new attractive pieces.
- Decorating that appeals to a wide range of different styles and tastes.
- All clutter is removed, making the home move-in ready.
- The visual appeal of the home is at the very top of its potential, the best features are highlighted, the less popular features are diminished.
Staging Expert, Kristie Barnett summed it up perfectly when saying, “We stage a home to sell an idealized lifestyle, not the current owners reality.”
We Know It Can Be Uncomfortable to Let Go, But When in Doubt, Just Remember:
The fabulous real estate agents that you know and trust, highly recommend us, because they know what it takes to get your home sold fast, for top dollar, we’re all on YOUR Team!
Also, decorating and staging are very different, at INhance IT!, we teach continuing education for the local REALTORS® board, as well as hosting seminars at the local Home Builders Association. In addition, we are certified staging mentors for people across the country who are interested in being involved with home staging!
We want you and your new buyer to walk into a stunning, unforgettable home, while behind the scenes we continue to be highly educated, certified, and ahead of the pack to keep your homes selling. We would love to hear from you, please check out our work and feel free to connect!