- INhance IT! works closely with investors who specialize in “flipping” houses.
- INhance IT! gets involved early in the process and can select paint, finishes, flooring, lighting, and can consult on architecture and space planning.
- INhance IT! knows the rehab process and the scheduling challenges that can arise and develops a close working relationship with our investor clients.
- INhance IT! realizes that “time is money” and efficiently and effectively merchandises as many as 3 properties in a day.
- When you choose INhance IT! as a partner in your rehab properties, you can rest assured that you will be able to get your photos on schedule and get the property on the market in a timely manner.
- Our goal is the same as yours – get the property sold fast and for top dollar and move on to the next project.
INhance IT! works closely with re-hab clients as they prepare to “flip” their properties. Time is money when flipping properties and the client’s “interest clock” is ticking. The savviest “flippers” include staging in their preliminary budget and the dividends are priceless. In just a few hours, INhance IT! will have your “flip” ready for photos and your listing. Most of our “flips” are under contract in 10 days or less, averaging 45 days on site total!
“I am the principal of a Real Estate Investment company specializing in buying and selling property throughout St. Louis and St. Charles Counties. I specialize in purchasing homes throughout various neighborhoods and the end product retail values usually range from $80,00 up to over one million dollars. Residential renovating and speculating has been my full time profession for the past 9 years. While I have always strived to put a quality product on the market, I had seldom staged properties in the past. That is until recently, when I coincidentally met Liz Connolly and Inhance It!, while I attended Continuing Education Class, Staging Sells. Connolly was the instructor and while I enrolled in the class due to the convenience of the schedule, I am very please with the coincidence. Before meeting Connolly, I had never been wowed and I never noticed a change in sales as a result correlated with staging. Her captivating presentation sold me on the idea to give Inhance It! a shot. I am glad I did! I decided to stage a variety of properties immediately. All properties that I initially staged were under contract within 40 days. Four of those were under contract with in 10 days. This trend has continued since the initial staging. There were many benefits as well. First, the appearance of the properties were spectacular, and left a good first impression everytime. Not only with me, but also to others realtors and buyers that viewed the properties. This combination of quick closings, at list price, has directly improved my bottom line. I can say, with certainty, we sell every staged property faster than non-staged. The quicker days to contract also gets us a closer to list price dollar amount, with no or fewer price reductions. The inspection ease was an unforeseen benefit I noticed as well. Private ASHI inspections and municipal inspections go much smoother on staged properties vs. vacant,often saving thousands! All in all, Staging does sell, the return on investment is drastic, and Inhance it! now plays a key role in the success of our business.”
Principal, T&C Properties