Have you ever heard someone say they love to watch the show “Hoarders” because it makes them feel better about the clutter in their home? We’ve rounded up some spaces that will make even the most style-challenged decorators feel elite!
- Barney Blunder- Multiple pictures of this home have surfaced on the internet, and they are all the same, passionately purple. Unless your niche market is everyone’s favorite friendly dinosaur, too much of one color is never a good idea!
Real Phobia: Porphyrophobia- Fear of the color purple
- Dollhouse Drama- The positive side of having your home covered in dolls is that is distracts a little bit from the oversized TV and walls of shelving.
Real Phobia: Pediaphobia- The fear of dolls.
- “Your Décor is to Die For”- Let’s just say, too many mounts are not the way to get “ahead” in the real estate market.
Real Phobia: Necrophobia- The fear of dead things.
- Sleep Tight- We’re all for extra seating areas in a bedroom, but five chairs outlining this bed, is a bit over the top!
Real Phobia: Scopophobia- The fear of being watched or stared at.
- Mirror, Mirror on the WHOLE wall- It’s true, when mirrors are used properly they can add the illusion of extra space, but I think we can all agree, this mirror is too revealing!
Real Phobia: Catoptrophonia- The Fear of Mirrors.
Are You Ready to List Your Home, but afraid it might Trigger Phobias? Don’t Worry!
At INhance IT! we specialize in making your home appealing to a broad range of buyers, getting it sold fast, and for top dollar! We would love to connect and help you with all your home staging needs.